Evaluating Web Courses
Ask yourself these important question when evaluating your sources:
- Is it clear who the author is?
- Is the information accurate?
- Is the information relevant to your topic?
- What is the date? When was it last revised?
- Is the information objective or subjective?
Informative Videos on Evaluating Web Resources
Why can't I use Wikipedia?
Beware of Google!
The video from TED.com explains how search engines like Google use Filter Bubbles to determine our search results.
video from TED.com